Thursday, March 22, 2007

OSS: DJ Kennington to race in some OSS events


ST. THOMAS, ON – Canadian stock car star DJ Kennington will be running a Dodge Charger in various races in the newly formed Ontario Sportsman Series, according to a press release issued on behalf of DJK Racing and the OSS.

“It looks like a great series – and a lot of fun to be apart of," said Kennington. "There are a lot of quick drivers who are going to be running in the series and it gives me a chance for more seat time during the year.

"I’m planning on running as many races as I can that don’t conflict with the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series. I’m definitely focused on winning the NASCAR CTS championship, but I’m here to win races in anything that I drive and when I show up at an OSS race – I’m there to win.”

- From DJK / OSS

No comments:

Post a Comment