Monday, October 6, 2008

This Week

At PPP we always try to be industry leaders for transparency and interaction with our readers, so I'm going to let you decide where we poll this week besides Colorado and North Carolina, from the choices of Missouri, Nevada, and South Carolina.

I see Missouri as very similar to North Carolina, a state with a small Obama advantage right now because of the emerging landslide (don't count your chickens, there's a long time left.)

Nevada I'm guessing Obama has a mid to upper single digit lead now but there still hasn't been much polling there.

South Carolina is a sleeper state. When we polled there in July McCain was only up by six and obviously the campaign is in a much different stage now. If we poll there I'm also going to test Stephen Colbert against Jim Demint in 2010 :)

Anyway the poll is at the top of the page and I'll leave it open for a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment