Monday, October 16, 2006

Inside Track Monday Notebook


The Renault F1 team is butting out by shedding its tobacco sponsorship in favour of financial institution ING. I don't know what I'll do to myself if in the same commercial break, I see an ad for the ING "Save your money!" guy AND the "LEE-LEE-DAHHHHL Cheeken" dude. I might go Elvis on my television.

Not sure what they were thinking cancelling the Flamboro Oktoberfest this past weekend. Saturday morning may have been ugly, but the rest of the weekend was great. Hopefully, next weekend will be as nice.

Canadian Bruno Spengler claimed his third DTM win of the season this week-end on Bugatti circuit in Le Mans. The young Canadian takes second position in championship back. There's more on this here.

And proving that time can heal some wounds, Robby Gordon is heading back to Ford 10 years after he poured gasoline all over his longterm relationship with them and set it alight with his mouth. Gordon doesn't feel he's getting his props from Chevy. Never thought I'd see the day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment